Dear JECO supporter,
It is an exciting time to be a part of the JECO family! As of 2018, JECO has become a Jazz Education Network (JEN) Signature Society! The Jazz Education Network (JEN) is a global non-profit 501(c)(3) organization based in the United States of America that seeks to advance jazz education, promote performance, and develop new audiences. This partnership will allow JECO to more deeply serve the jazz community of Ohio with additional benefits and resources.
JECO is also proud to be an allied organization of the Ohio Music Education Association. Join us at OMEA Professional Development Conference! Here are a number of programs we'll be presenting:
For event times at OMEA PDC please download the Guidebook App.
- February 8, 9, 10 - OMEA Professional Development Conference
- We are located in booth 728, stop by and see us!
- JECO Sponsored Educational Clinics at OMEA Professional Development Conference
- Get Your Kicks on Rural Route 66: Building A Jazz Program in a Small/Rural School District
- Every Band Can Play Jazz! – Instrumental Jazz Techniques for Grades 6-12
- Round-Table Discussion: State of the Jazz Education Nation
- February 8 – JECO/Stanton’s Reading Band – Hyatt Big Bar on 2
- February 9 - JECO Sponsored Intercollegiate Jazz Band – Hyatt Big Bar on 2
- February 10 - OMEA PDC JECO meeting - Hilton Emerson A
In addition, we want to make sure you’re taking full advantage of all the membership benefits available:
- Members receive a discounted rate to join the Jazz Education Network (JEN)
- Educational Resources on our website: www.jecohio.org
- Coming Soon: Members only networking access
- Coming Soon: Calendar of Jazz Events across the state of Ohio
Should you need any assistance or have any questions or comments about your membership or benefits, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Jazz Education Connection of Ohio we look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
President, Jazz Education Connection of Ohio